Sunday, 31 July 2011

Adele's Album 21 is the Current Soundtrack to My Life

I know i just had a huge post about music and what I am currently listening to, but I recently stumbled upon Adele's sophmore album, 21. I had downloaded this album when it first came out, but never really gave it a thorough listen, mostly just picking the songs that were my favorites and skipping all the other ones. However, I now realize the error of my song skipping/song ADD ways. Seriously, this whole album is the soundtrack to my life right now. It's everything that I am feeling and want to say, but can't. Listening to her sultry, smokey, voice is like drinking a hot toddy of brandy, or a shot of whiskey. It's just amazing. It makes me think that maybe my iPod is some kind of sentient being because it just KNEW exactly what I needed to listen to right now. Kind of unsettling, but kind of not at the exact same time. So, if anyone needs some music to help them through whatever they need it for, I seriously suggest you listen to 21. It can be purchased on iTunes, for the bargain price of $9.99. Do it, do it now! It will make everything feel better, I promise.

This is just one of the amazing songs from her album. It's called I'll be Waiting, and it's one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment