Monday, 28 November 2011

Muesday: Guess Who Has Two Thumbs and Is a Giant Hypocrite?!

This gal!



I did it. I caved. I am ashamed. Like that time I kind of willingly, with minimal coercion, sang Justin Bieber, or really any other other shameful moment that I have ever had, of which there are many. I am now on the Twitter. The things I do to tell the world what a douche canoe cancer is. Dammit. Please feel free to judge me. I openly accept it.

But on the plus side, at least I can admit it when I am kind of an asshole, and a hypocrite. Like right now. Just goes to show that nothing is perfect right? Or at least not far off from perfection? Just let me have it.

So if anyone, or a few Russians, is interested in "following" me, you can do so @LopsidedLeah. You should, mostly because I have candy, and I'm not above bribery...

Anyway, enough about my continued failure at life, and on to some music. Let me ask you this? Who here has never heard of Mother Mother? If you haven't, do yourself a favour and stop listening to crappy top 40 hits, from a show hosted by the worlds most annoying man, also known as Ryan Seacrest, and listen to them. Keeping in the tradition of Canadian bands, (also because it appears that a substantial portion of the music I listen to, and love, just so happen to come from Canada) Mother Mother hail from Vancouver. Seriously, I'll say it once, and I'll say it again, B.C. has awesome music. So please, sit back and enjoy Chasing It Down by Mother Mother, off their newest album Eureka.




xoxo
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment