Sunday, 27 November 2011

This is Shameful. Sh*t.

I did something last night that I am not proud out. It's so shameful, and once again I am left saying "let's pretend this never happened".

It was Merry XWreck's-mass last night, also known as the MS Society Staff Christmas party. It was at this divey little bar down the street from the office called XWrecks. Classy, I know. Basically we all got together and made pour (and yes, I spelled pour like that intentionally) decisions. There was kareoke.

What did I do that I am so ashamed of you ask? Remember that time I was like, there needs to be a vaccine for Bieber fever? Ya well, last night I sang Bieber kareoke with my friend Brit. She LOVES the Biebs, and somehow, I got conned/roped/persuaded to sing it with her. I should also just say that I wasn't drinking at all, so this happened with me being completely sober. I have no excuses. I have no idea how it happened, and now it's left me with a sense of shame. Although, I will give her this...when she rapped Ludacris, it actually made my night. But do you know what this kind of makes me know? A giant hypocrite. And possibly an asshole. This will never happen again. I have to get off this slippery slope that has the potential to end badly...with me maybe just liking Justin Bieber.

Let's pretend this never happened.

xoxo
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment