Sunday, 22 January 2012

Gong Hei Fat....I'm Not Actually Asian



Gong hei fat choi everyone! It's Chinese New Year! It's now the year of the Dragon. I'm not sure what this actually means, but as someone who is often mistaken for someone who is Asian, or at least half Asian, I feel the need to throw this Happy New Year out into the world! I also feel like this is appropriate because I work with an accidental Chinese hipster, who just so happens to be my partner in crime. Also, I would just like to say that it would be awesome to have a dragon as a pet. I picture something along the lines of Mushu from Mulan. But only if it was that exact dragon. Otherwise, no deal, mostly because I picture it looking like an overgrown lizard, and I have a terrifying phobia of reptiles and amphibians.

Happy Chinese New Year!

xoxo
Leah

2 comments:

  1. Dragons are a pain in the ass to keep as pets, because their poop is HUGE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, very true! But, have you seen How To Train Your Dragon?! I would also settle for one of those dragons. Mostly because they are adorable!

      xoxo
      L

      Delete