Friday, 20 January 2012

Guess Who's a Champ? This B*tch


Guess who has two thumbs and has been cancer free for exactly on year today?! This bitch! Talk to anyone who has had cancer, or knows someone who has/had cancer, and beat it, and they will tell you the magic numbers, kind of like the lottery but not quite: 1, 5, 10...etc. 1 year is a big deal. It means that I have been pseudo-healthy for one whole year. I think this calls for a celebration! Basically, I want an excuse to eat a cupcake and buy myself stuff. At least that's how I am going to justify it.

I hope everyone has a super fantastic weekend. I know I will!

xoxo
Leah

5 comments:

  1. Why restrict yourself to *A* cupcake?! Have as many cupcakes as you f*ckin' want!! You're celebrating LIFE, for crying out loud!! ;) So happy that you're kicking cancer's ass, Leah, my life would have insufficient amounts of ridiculousness without you in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kait, you're totally right! Without me you would be sorely lacking ridiculousness! Thanks bestie! I love you tons and tons! Next time we indulge in legal addictive stimulants, we shall have cupcakes together!!!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Leah this is soo great! Enjoy you cupcake..in fact eat two. You deserve the best and to go out and spoil yourself this weekend
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! That's so sweet of you!

      xoxo

      Delete
    2. Congratulations! I wish you many, many, many more healthy years!

      Delete