Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Muesday: Neglect is Another Form of Love...Right?

I feel like a bad parent. Like I have neglected a child or something like that, or maybe a small animal...possibly a hamster. I haven't posted in several days, which is very unlike me. It's weird. Needless to say, I have no excuse other than life and other things (like books) took up my time. It's a good thing that my blog isn't really a child or a small animal that requires me to be responsible and do things like feed it, especially considering I don't remember to feed myself half the time. Being responsible is hard yo, don't be hatin'.

A new semester has started. I don't know how I feel about this. Well, I kind of do. I feel that people need to drop the class I want to be in, and stop wasting space. I also have a sinking suspicion that life is going to be hectic and nerve wracking and all sorts of things that are going to make sad and pouty. On the plus side, I am taking a giant leap out of my historical comfort zone of early modern English law and social policy, and taking classes on contemporary India. How exciting is that!? I get to sit and watch Indian cinema for a semester! I can't wait! I am giving myself a gold star for taking that leap.


I am also having some difficulty trying to choose a song for today's post. I have so many good ones that I want to share and I can't decide which one to choose. I have left it up to fate, and actually drew them out of my hat. That actually happened. For reals. Anyway, today I bring you a duet between Tim Myers and MoZella. First off, I love MoZella, especially her cover of Weezer's Say It Ain't So, and now she has paired her talents with another amazing artist. It just has such a good beat to it that you can't help but dance around! With that being said, I give to you Each Other Brother



xoxo
Leah

P.S. If you haven't already read George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series, you need to. Now. Those books are what have been taking up all my time. Seriously, you start one and then two hours later you look up and you have read 400 pages. They are, amazing. And, they were also made into an HBO Series called A Game of Thrones. Go watch it. Do it, do it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment