Friday, 23 March 2012

Bust A Move. Bust It I Say!

Holy shit. Tomorrow is 24 March 2012. Where did time go?! It seems like only yesterday that Brooke approached me and asked me to be a part of Alberta's first ever Bust A Move For Breast Health Fundraiser, and I agreed to make an ass of myself on various occasions all to raise breast cancer awareness. Seriously, yesterday it was October and the committee was sitting around the ACF provincial office boardroom discussing if we could get Richard Simmons to come out and teach us all how to Sweat to the Oldies. And tomorrow he will do just that. Tomorrow everyone's hard work, and loss of sanity will be paid off, because Bust A Move is here. I don't know about everyone else, but I can say that I am honestly so excited to look like a complete spaz as I attempt to do Zumba, hip hop and salsa. I have no problem embarrassing myself for a good cause, and this cause is really close to my new boobs! Needless to say I'm really excited!

If anyone is in the Edmonton area tomorrow, and are in the Northland's area, come on down and and Bust a Move with us! You might just get to see me probably fall over due to the fact that I am completely and utterly useless when it come to being coordinated. Maybe sign up for next year and get a glimpse of The Weight Saint himself. If anyone wants information or to donate, you can go to the Bust A Move - Edmonton website. In the meantime, if you want to see something awesome you can watch this video!



Side note: those are legit oncologists, pharmacists, doctors, and most, if not all of the staff from the Alberta Cancer foundation. Also, I'm the one who's trying and failing to to channel my inner Beyonce.

See you all tomorrow! I'll be the one in hot pink spandex!

xoxo
Leah

2 comments:

  1. You are so adorable, I had to share this on Facebook. Beautiful and kind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thank you so much!!! You're far too kind, and making me blush! Thank you for sharing it! That really means a lot to me!

      xoxo

      Delete