Friday, 13 April 2012

May Your Friday the 13th Not Be Filled With Homicidal Maniacs

I had this really awesome post planned for tonight. It was funny and awesome, and possibly brilliant and insightful and for once didn't involve me whining about first-world-white-girl-problems. It was great and good to go as soon as I got a moment to get on the interweb. And then, for once in my life, I stopped and thought about what I was saying. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, even I am able to recognize that I should listen to my instincts. And the more that I thought, the more I came to the conclusion that a post like this awesome one, might be a little premature, and I don't want to jinx all the lovely and wonderful things that are happening right now. Also, I feel a little weird about sharing this part of my personal life with the world, but I'm sure that's just a passing phase..or indigestion. But, I promise that as soon as I feel that the world, or at least a small group of Russian are ready for it, I will share it with you.

Other than that, I really don't have all that much to say this evening. I'm working hard trying to finish up all the shit that was due today, that obviously wasn't done today, and my brain in kind of full. I'm beginning to think that sometimes it's a lot of work to know all the things. I think I need a pensieve like in Harry Potter. Actually I think Harry Potter just needs to be real. Maybe instead of law I'll get a letter to Hogwarts and become a badass wizard...

Anyway, I hope everyone had a good(?) Friday the 13th! Here's treat to get you through the weekend. It's my new favourite song to run to:




xoxo
Leah

4 comments:

  1. Damn I'm curious now! Hope you had a good (!) Friday 13th too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But just think! The anticipation will make it that much better...or worse because it will probably not meet your expectations hahah! but I promise that I will tell eventually!

      My friday the 13th was good, and by good I mean, no one that i know was stabbed excessively!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Aw, come on. I am horrible impatient. How about tomorrow? I think that's a perfect time to spill it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not quite ready yet! just hold on for a little bit...or one more day, like that Wilson Phillips song:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIbXvaE39wM&ob=av2e

      I freaking loved Wilson Phillips when I was younger!

      I promise I'll tell you soon!

      xoxo

      Delete