Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Muesday: More Exclamation Marks! And Yelling!

I'm going to Coldplay tonight!!!!!!!! This merits about a million exclamation marks to convey my excitement...and yelling!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I've been this excited since I met Hanson that one time!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!X however many more it takes to get to a million...


This occasion merits something awesome, and by something awesome, I mean my favourite Coldplay song. Please enjoy Shiver! I hope they play it tonight. If not, I might have cut someone, thug style...



Also, is it just me, or does Chris Martin look like he's about 12 in this video?! Seriously, he looks so young! Like fetus, young!

Anyway, you can all be appropriately jealous now!

xoxo
Leah

2 comments:

  1. My friend went to a Coldplay concert years ago. She told me that Chris Martin played his piano with so much fury and passion that he passed out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, he was loving his piano something fierce! But it was honestly one of the best shows I've ever been to! They played almost every song from their new album, and a couple for Viva La Vida and their older stuff. But they didn't play Shiver, which made me sad. Oh well, it was still amazing!

      Delete