Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Muesday: The Only Good Thing About Being An Adult Are the Clothes

Remember that time I was all "being an adult is overrated, what is this garbage?!". Well dear friends, I have found one upside to having a legit adult/real person job. I get to dress up. It's quite fun! Normally my clothes are rather dressy and I have to think of inventive ways to make them look more casual, but now that I work in an office setting, I can wear all my cute fancy clothes and shoes, and ruffles and polka dots! That's a huge plus in my book. This and the whole having a steady income thing are basically the only good things about having a real person job. But that's just me. Don't get me wrong, I really like my job and all the people I work with, it's just that I am exhausted all the time. Also, I wish it was acceptable to wear Lululemon to work every day. That would be amazing.

Today's Muesday is short and sweet, mostly because I am illicitly writing this at work on my lunch break. Shhh, don't tell. You know those times when you are on iTunes trying to see if any of your favourite bands have new music and you come across an artist that you have never even heard of before and then you end up loving them, and becuase of your slight obsessive compulsive personality, proceed to listen to them on repeat for the next three weeks? Ya, I had one of those times a couple weeks ago when I discovered Wolf Gang. Don't confuse this with Wolfgang, like Wolfgang Amadeaus Mozart, or that album by Pheonix. I don't even really know how to describeWolf Gang, other than the fact that I can't seem to get enough. I'll let you decide who and what they sound like, so here is The King And All Of His Men by Wolf Gang off of their album Suego Faults.



Happy Muesday!

xoxo
Leah

2 comments:

  1. I love children's clothes. I feel that I look silly wearing dressy clothing. There's always something off when I do. Either my hair looks like a bird's nest, my shirt has a stain, or my shoes don't match.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dressy clothes, don't get me wrong. But I would also love it if I got to wear Lululemon or other sweatpants to work every day. Maybe it's because I'm old balls now, or maybe it's because of a general malaise, but I hate putting in the effort.

    Also, don't judge me, but I can still fit into children's clothing. One of the perks of being 5 ft tall!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete