Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Muesday: Pardon My Senility

I just had a moment. Here I am, sitting on the couch watching my PVR'd episode of America's Next Top Model: British Invasion, when I realized that I have yet again had a blog fail. Holy shit, I forgot all about Muesday. Pardon my senility, but I have no idea where my head is at. Seriously! This whole having to act and be like a real adult is really throwing me for a loop. Either that, or I have some kind of degenerative brain issue that makes me forget all about everything. Granted, I was a little preoccupied with other things last night that I can't talk about, so don't ask, but still. There's no excuse for me forgetting all about my favourite day, and hopefully yours too. So, without further adieu and because there is a strong possibility that I might forget what I was going to post, here is your Muesday.

I first heard of The Pierces a couple years ago when one of their songs was featured on Gossip Girl. I thought the song was kind of creepy and promptly forgot all about them. Then, a couple weeks ago, I was at Coldplay, and they were one of the opening acts. All I can say is that I am really sorry for not giving them more thought a couple years ago, because holy crap I love them. They have this really old school Age of Aquarius/The Mama's and the Papa's feel to them that I just love. They are kind of like The Donna's minus the more rock and roll feel (don't worry, I'll feature The Donna's eventually). So, here is Kissing You Goodbye by The Pierces off of their album You & I. 



Sorry again for my blogging fail! I hope you all have an awesome rest of your week!

xoxo
Leah

2 comments:

  1. I love the Mama's and the Papa's, so I gave them a shot, and now I love The Pierces, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so happy you like them! I can't seem to get enough of The Pierces myself!

      Delete