Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Muesday: Bitches Be Crazy

Hello my doves! Sorry it's a late one today! I literally just walked in the door! I was busy getting all pretty! After 7 months and a lot of hmmm-ing and haw-ing, I decided to ombre my hair, and get a trim. I know I know, you're all thinking, "why the hell is she telling me this, I don't really give two shits about that", and to be quite honest, it's really the only thing I have to talk about right now. Mostly because I don't think that what I really want to talk about would be wise. But I'll give you a phrase that basically sums it up:

Bitches be crazy.

Ya, that's right. Bitches be crazy. And that's really all I can say. I'm really sorry that this is such a lack luster post. I just a) need to calm down, and b) need to go to bed. I promise I'll be at least somewhat witty tomorrow...or the next day. Until then, enjoy this music as a gift!

Last week, one of my favourite Canadian bands, Jets Overhead, came out with a new album. And it's amazing! I can't get enough of it. So without further adieu and because I am super sleepy, here is Boredom and Joy, off of their new album titled the same. Also, can I just say that it's awesome that the album cover is hot pink.



xoxo
Leah

1 comment:

  1. Your next post should be all about how bitches be crazy. I have a few of those stories. They are, they really are.

    ReplyDelete