Thursday, 20 September 2012

AAANNNDDD GO!!!!

Hello friends!

Guess what I have in my hot little hands?! The Pink Ribbon Pin Up 2013 calendar!!! It's absolutely AMAZING! And if I haven't said it enough, everyone needs to go out and buy it right now!!!! You can get them at your local Canada Safeway, and they will be available online in November!

Yes, that's me, sans clothing. There is nothing I won't do to raise breast cancer awareness



My awesome cuteness alone should be the motivation to go and buy it...that and the fact that 100% of the proceeds go to The Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation! It's only $10.99, which is basically two cups of Starbucks. Surely you all can contribute to breast cancer research because let's face it, cancer is an asshole. So, let's all give it a swift kick in the balls by buying this calendar!

My government issue boobs thank each and every one of you for your support!

Love and Unicorns!
xoxo
Leah 



No comments:

Post a Comment