Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Muesday: Someone Do This For Me

There is nothing I hate more than packing for a trip. And there is nothing worse than packing for a trip when you are sick and all you want to do is lay in your cozy, blue, giant ruffled bed and watch re-runs of American Dreams with Brittany Snow. Seriously, that's all I want to do. Everything hurts. The people on my flight tomorrow are in for a real treat, and by treat I mean that I will be a cranky, sick and sore mess, and am likely to unleash unnatural rage/displeasure on random and probably innocent people.

I am just too much of a indecisive person to be responsible for packing my own clothes. I just need someone to come in, go through my closet, put together outfits and pack them up. It's really quite simple if you think about it. And even though I know what the weather is going to be like, which is a hell of a lot nicer than it is here, I still can't decide. What makes it harder is that it's for work, which means business casual, which means that I have to put together pieces that actually reflect well on my job. Ugh. Seriously, so not into this right now. Maybe I'll brush up on my history for my trip instead of packing. Anyone want to take a guess as to where I'm headed? 3 gold stars and a chocolate bunny for anyone who gets it right!

Yet another event in which I fail as an adult.

So, the boy gave me a lovely gift the other day. It was quite possibly one of the nicest things that I have been given in a long time (don't worry though, it doesn't beat the monogrammed Cambridge Satchel that he gave me not so long ago). He gave me a whole bunch of music to listen to. He's basically and English music junkie, which compliments me being a Canadian music junkie. I'm not even kidding. His place is overflowing with albums, because unlike normal people who just download their music, he insists on buying, that's right buying all his music. All I do is shake my head and laugh, because really, in the end, I am benefiting from his mild musical hoarding problem. So I have slowly but surely gone through some of what he has lent me, and I have decided that I really really like Band of Skulls. I'd heard of them before, but being the singer/songwriter/alternative music loving girl I am, didn't give them a fair chance. But that's all changed now, because I love them! So today, I am going to share with you The Devil Takes Care of His Own. Big props go out to The Boy for this one!




Until next time mon cheries!

xoxo
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment