Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Muesday: Clearly I'm having Issues Being an Adult

I know, I know. I fail at blogging. Life has been retardedly busy between work and life and funerals and everything else. Clearly I am having difficulties being an adult and functioning like someone who contributes to society. But, I promise times a million that once the House rises in a week, I will be back to your regularly scheduled blogging. I also promise that they will witty and possibly funny and maybe a little insightful? Perhaps? Anyway, because I feel bad I am going to try and bribe you and buy your love and affection with amazing YouTube videos and possibly some awesome music.

First, I bring you Reginald. This basically makes me so happy and is the best thing for when you are feeling crappy.



Next, I bring you another in a long like of "Shit _______ says". Here is a "Sh*t Lana del Rey says. Amazing. Just so funny, and slightly musically related.



Now for music! I have a bit of a confession to make. I can't stand Tegan and Sara. Like I want to punch a kitten when I hear them sing can't stand. They are so annoying and all their songs sound the same. But, and this is a great bit BUT. I kind of love the song Closer. I can't tell you how or why this happened, but all I know is that I can't control myself when I hear it and I have myself a little dance party. And I hate that I love the song, because that might mean that I am on the way to actually like Tegan and Sara. It's a tangled viscous cycle. So I figured that in my shame I will share my current guilty pleasure.



Again, please forgive me for being so neglectful. I promise with a cherry on top and a unicorn covered in chocolate and diamonds.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go get ready to see Paul McCartney

xoxo
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment