Tuesday, 25 December 2012

A Little Blue Box Filled Christmas

He did good


Happy Christmas lovlies! I hope that jolly felon left everything on your Christmas list under your tree!

Christmas has actually been surprisingly awesome! My Gentleman and his mother came over for Christmas dinner last night, which left me filled with anxiety for a large portion of yesterday, until I realized that everyone was behaving themselves and a lovely time was had by all. Not to mention that my Gentleman did very well and gave me a lovely little blue box from Tiffany & Co. containing a beautiful little charm for my bracelet, which was paired with tickets to one of my favourite bands in the whole world, The Tragically Hip. He gets a pat on the back and at least 5 gold stars for that!

Anyway, this is just a short post today wishing everyone a Happy Christmas/Festivus/Hanuka/Kwanza, or for those of you with a giant sprig of holly up your arss, a Happy Non-Denomination Whatever You Want to Call It! I will leave you with this. Take a listen to it, and hopefully it will help you prepare for the daunting task of eating your way through multiple Christmas dinners!




Love and Reindeers and Candy Canes and Unicorns (which are acceptable at any time of the year!)

xoxo
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment