Sunday, 20 January 2013

Oh Hello Hockey...No One Cares

Pretty sure that this post will get a whole bunch of hate. But I don't care. I need to say it. You know how hockey is back? No one actually cares. At least I don't. Seriously, this whole lock out thing was basically billionaires fighting with millionaires over money that could have been used to, oh I don't know, feed a third world nation for a year. Seriously, fighting over a $65 million dollar salary cap? Give me a fucking break. The fact that people are actually willing to pay these losers that much money is beyond me. If you think about it, most hockey players offer nothing of value to society, beyond being able to appeal to neanderthals everywhere with the ability to hit one another, while wearing skates. They aren't doctors who are trying to find a cure for cancer or heart disease. The doctors should be the ones to make that much money, not giant goons who can't form a proper, grammatically correct sentence.

I sit and think that perhaps I could like hockey. But then I remember that a good chunk of professional hockey players are a bunch of greedy, self entitled whiners, who have been told that their shit doesn't smell for the majority of their life.

Sorry hockey fans, but I can't wait until this silly little season is over.

xoxo
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment