Friday, 1 March 2013

That One Time When I Took My Clothes Off for Cancer

Well hello there friendships!

It's bee a while. That's entirely my fault, or at least sort of my fault. I have been very busy pretending to be a real adult. But I think I'm going to take a break from that and regress to an age when it was perfectly acceptable to sit on your couch in sweat pants all day watching the Price is Right and Maury Povich.

Work is promising to become extra stupid busy in the coming months, so I will try to be better at posting things that I only find amusing, and hope that I haven't lost your affections forever. If I have, I'm not above bribery and/or extortion to get them back.

Today is the first day of March and that's kind of awesome for 3 reasons. Reason #1 is that I am Miss March in the Pink Ribbon Pin Up calendar. I think that's pretty rad. It could also be slightly awkward because I am wearing nothing but bubbles.


Reason #2 as to why March is spectacular is that Bust a Move is happening in both Calgary and Edmonton! I myself will be shimmying, shaking, and sweating to the oldies on March 23! It's going to be so much fun and I can't wait! This weekend is Bust a Move Calgary and I am so pumped that funds are being raised for the Tom Baker Cancer Centre! If you're in the Calgary area this weekend, you should totally go check it out!

And the third and final reason why March is the best, is because it means that I am one step closer to my Caribbean vacation with The Boy. We are heading to a lovely, tropical destination for a week of sitting by the pool, frolicking in the surf (at least he will. We all know that I think the ocean is basically a toilet for the whole world and won't actually go into the water), and just relaxing. Needless to say, I think I'm going to need this vacation after all the extra hours I will be putting in because of Session.

Anyway, I should probably get back to pretending to be a real adult and get some work done, sadface. I hope you all have a wonderful Friday filled with unicorns and rainbows!

Later days duckies!

xoxo
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment